Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Me vs.T.V.


I do not watch TV as much as I use to, but when I do I watch anything on MTV. My favorite show on MTV is Tool academy. I have watched it since the first season which was last year. If I’m not watching TV then I read. Reading to me is better than television because you get to be the director. You can imagine what ever you want and be creative. Most books turn it to movies. One example is Twilight I like the movie but I love the book. Lately I have been interested in the Spanish channels. Mostly, soap opera ever since I moved to sliver spring Maryland My aunt has me watching it I actually like it. I am glade that I do not spend as much time as I use to on T.V because know that I am older I’m more into education rather than recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment