Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reality of reality shows



I In my belief Reality T.V. shows are not real because they are very predictable. I use to run home just to watch all of the reality T.V. shows,but now I could care less.I feel like you've seen one you've seen them all. I mean don't get me wrong it was interesting at first because it was a new and a fresh look for T.V. What attracted me the most was the drama in the shows for example in I love New york her mom sister patterson was going to pay chance to stay away from new york chance did not take the money. he told new york and she was upest with her mom. another time sister Patterson caused a problem was on the sec. seaon she hired male contestents who she thought were suitble for her daughter. just because New york did eliminted one of her mom guys. Her mom went home with him and started a relationship with him. so as you can see on the show I love New york her mom cause most of the drama . with love fighting and compaition it kept me on the edge of my seat. shows like I love new york, real chance at love, rock of love and Daisy of love .Do you see a connection in these shows. these are all shows that are predictable .After the 3rd season you kind of get the idea. If they are looking for love then why do they pick the people that are bad for them.Hint so they can have another show.And then its always that one person who claimed they really loved them. They are so torn up that they did not get picked and make such a big fuss about it that they get there own reality T.V.show.Then there are shows like the Duell which is like the battle of the sexes and real world put together.From what I can tell its becoming more and more like real world every season. every one sleeping with everyone.That tells me one thing, that people like competition but sex sell more than anything.So if some reality show start off real they will eventually end up scripted. We all know what will happen on the shows but we still watch it because its nothing better to watch now days. As long as it drama and sex people eyes will always be glued on the t.v. set.

6 comments:

  1. You seemed to like the shows that were about competing for love. For me, those are the least real of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ^^
    but these shows are funny and they do have alot of drama..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your.. i think that you proved a big point..of how people today will just about do anything to be famous..and to get there way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i really liked yours i think that you broughtout a good point..of how people would do just about anything these days to get famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the pixs you put up there is cute. I see Midget Mac dats my Dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like i love newyork but it is fake, i like your blog becuase everything you sid is true. plus real chancew of love is really good.

    ReplyDelete