Thursday, October 22, 2009

double deuce

I really like the novel Double deuce I think its exciting,dramtic and interging. the chapters are short but intersesting. what captured my eye was within the first few pages the secpence began. The little girl who was only 14 got shot with her baby in her arms. Sadly this type of thing happends everyday. The whole story is based on the mystery of who shot the girl and her baby. I believe It was drug related. I also believe her boyfriend had something to do with it.maybe he is in on it. My first asumption was that who ever killed her did it to get to him. but then I started to think if that was the case the story would revole around them. like how he died or how he is looking for the guys who killed his girlfriend. The way this story is going it seems like we are in for a ride.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it. I wonder if your predictions will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if your idea that the boyfriend is involved is correct? But I like your thinking about who/what the author would write about if he were the one.

    ReplyDelete