Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Food entries


Wednesday November 4,2009

woke up at 7:21 was in a rush so I did not have time to eat breakfast. Around 11am I was done with my class I was hungry but not starving so I stop ed in the cafeteria on my way out the door. I grabbed the Jamaican beef patties. Only because it was $1.35 with that I brought a large Pepsi. it was the 3rd time I drank Pepsi in 4 months. Now that I can be proud of considering I was a Pepsi holic. Got home by 2:18 as soon as I got in the house put my books down I spot ed the left over candy from Halloween. I eat a pack of original skittles and pepper snacks lollipop. I felt guilty so I probably won't eat until tomorrow.





OK so it's 12'o clock in the morning remember when I said I won't eat until the next day yeah I lied :) because here I am in the kitchen munching on the pizza that my aunt offered me earlier that day. Speaking of which I sure hope she says sleep or I'll have to hear her mouth about breaking our pack. Not to eat after 5.As I'm writing this I'm laughing because I hear her say "Marja if you want me to find u a man that looks like William Levy then you better stop eat all the food"lolllllllllllll .







Thursday November 5,2009

i did not have to wake up until 10am so I ate some left over Chinese food I left the house around 1am because my Math class did not start until 4am. I stop ed at the school cafeteria and got turkey and ham sandwich with it I drank a SOBE t is now 6:19 I'm on my way home so Ill stop at subway and get a seafood sub and a large water. might not eat breakfast in the morning depending on how I feel.

November 6,2009

I was right I did not eat a midnight snack. This morning I woke up at 6am and I ate a bowl of Apple Jacks.

5 comments:

  1. we are jus alike, cuz in the morning i be rushing at the same time and wont be able to eat breakfast in the morning, but i do manage to eat some candy and hav a soda in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason i dont like eating left over food.. i would only eat left over if there nothing else to eat lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the conversation with your aunt. Hope you find your man who looks like William Levy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good hun... you always keep me lol..

    ReplyDelete