Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Island Boy by melanie fiona


Oh,oh,oh, la de dee de da. oh,oh.

When my world feels so lonely, I know that there’s a place that I can go to where you will show me that everything is oh so right. No need to pack my bags because I am only needing you tonight, and with you I can stay here all day, and never look on yesterday.

(Chorus)
He’s my island boy. He’s my little getaway.
Loving him feels like I’m on vacation everyday.He’s my island boy, my taste of paradise. Take me away tonight.

He's my island boy,he's my little getaway.
Loving him feels like I'm on vacation everyday.
He's my island boy, my little taste of paradise.
Take me away tonight.

la,la.la,la,la,la,la,
la de dee de da da
la,la,la,la,la,la,la

Because, there’s something in the way that you say my name, (say my name)
that can draw me on to you. In a place so far away.( far away)Because, I'm
love everything you do. I might as well smoke, get high off you.
Paradise with just us two (Island boy).
So can I stay on this island with you forever, and ever, and ever.

He’s my island boy, he’s my little getaway.
Loving him feels like I’m on vacation everyday. He’s my island boy,
my taste of paradise. Take me away tonight.

He's my island boy, he's my little getaway.
Loving him feels like I'm on vacation everyday.
He's my island boy. my little taste of paradise.
Take me away tonight.

la, la,la,la,la,la,la
la de dee deee.da
la,la,la,la, la,la,

Because, I'm loving every thing you do. I might as well smoke,get high of you
Paradise with just us two, (Island boy). That's the sound of my soul on fire.
Love's taking me higher and higher.

(Chorus 5 times.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fB586inOxI&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment